An additional hostel facility of fooding and lodging is provided for non residents or students who have long distance conveyance problem. For pursuing this, a student must be charged an additional hostel fees for this along with the aggregate of school fees.
- In the event of a student residing in a hostel, the parent must submit a letter to the Principal, authorizing the Hostel Superintendent to act as the immediate local guardian and be empowered to communicate with the school and vice versa on all matters pertaining to the letter of authority the School will communicate with the parent directly. The School will not be responsible for an inconvenience, delay or lapses arising thereof. In case a student is residing in a private hostel parents are required to inform the school authorities in writing of the same and also to authorize the Hostel-in charge to attend Parent Teacher Meetings etc. A copy of the authorization letter should be submitted in the office.
- N.B. : The school will not be liable for the consequences arising out due to failure to do so.
- The School has buses, which operate on selected routes. Each bus follows fixed route. Withdrawal from School transport is not normally permitted but exceptional cases may be considered by the Authorities, provided one month’s (i.e., 30 days) notice is given in advance, or one month’s bus fees is deposited in Lieu thereof. Parents/Guardians are requested to notify the school immediately in case of change in address/pickup point/telephone numbers. An identity card is issued to each pupil is expected to bring it regularly. Parents of children using the buses, should be at the bus stops daily, to take custody of their children. The onus of responsibility of picking up their children is that of the parents. In case the parent is not available at the bus stop, then the child will be taken back to the Administrative building from where the parent will have to pick up the child.
- N.B.: If a child requires to leave the school early in case of an emergency then the parent or guardian would have to come personally to take the child home.
- If a child discontinues using the School-bus without clearing his/her bus fee, then the parent, on being notified would be duty bound to clear the same. Failing hich the child would have to be detained at home until the said dues are cleared and a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” to attend classes is obtained from the office.
I will give you a worthy citizen...”
--- Read More ---