To rear future citizens of India with a blend of heritage and scientific temperament. SERVICE TO YOUNG CITIZENS OF THE NATION.
Dony Polo Public School, Bihta, Patna is a co-educational Day cum boarding school run on public school lines with an objective of imparting quality education to all children. The school is conducted under the supervision of the chairman and Board of management. It is a non-profit making organization with a broad outlook to achieve highest goal in academic mental and physical development of students. Dony Polo Public, School, Bihta, Patna is run and managed by Dony Polo Educational Health & Welfare Trust.
From Principal’s Desk
Welcome to website of Dony Polo Public School Laxmanpur, Kamlagopalpur, Bihta Patna-801111(Bihar). We extend our warm & sincere greeting and thank you for your kind interest in the school for enrolment of your ward. Dony Polo Public School Bihta , Patna set out its course on March 21, 1999 with a broad outlook to achieve highest goal in academic psychological and physical development of student. It is one of the best equipped school that support excellence in all areas.
Patrons of this school is Dr. S. N. P. Sinha, Ex- vice chancellor Patna University .The school also has true guidance of illustrated personalities like professor, (Dr.) Archana Sinha, Ex-Principal Magadh Mahila College, Patna, Prof. A. K. P. Yadav ,Dr. Sukhda Pandey & other from Patna University, Patna. We have started our school for your ward in such a way and at a place where atmosphere is healthy. This will keep student away from noisy atmosphere of the society so that they have sufficient time to think over religious and cultural heritage also. We want to impart that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded and one is able to stand one one’s own feet. The purpose of writing this letter to you is to get from you the support to our management so that the institution get a full fledged dimension in all respects.
Last but not the least,
” Give me your child
I will give you a worthy citizen”
Dr. S.S. Sahay
M.Sc., Ph.D., F.B.S., B.Ed.
Dr. Shambhu Shanker Sahay is a highly qualified and ambitious individual and a B.Sc(hons.), M.sc(Botany), B.Ed & a Ph.D(Mycotoxicology). He has woked as a junior research fellow in UGC & a senior research fellow in C.S.I.R. He has worked as a research associate in D.O.E.N, Govt. of India. He has worked as a research scientist in G.P.D, Govt. of India. He is a fellow member of Botanical society of India. He has published several research papers in National & International journals of repute.
Mrs. Supriya Sinha, B.Sc(Hons); M.Sc(Botany); B.Ed.
She has been in teaching profession for the last 16 years. She is visionary and very strict.
Brief history of our school
The genesis of this school occurred in the year 1991. However the school was founded in 1999 by Dr. S. S. Sahay and his associates. It got its name from the holy ‘DONY’ mean sun & ‘POLO’ the moon. The sun & moon are the two significant celestial bodies in this solar system, which influence life and sustenance on this earth.
Aims and objectives
Excellent academic attainment with highest mental and physical development of students.
Rules of Conduct
- Courtesy and respect must be the key aspect of a pupil’s behaviour. Disrespect and disobedience may result in disciplinary action, involving suspension or even expulsion.
- Pupils are expected to greet All Members of the Staff and visitors with respect. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- Indiscipline and rowdy behaviour on the School Buses will render the Pupil responsible to leave this facility.
- All pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their behaviour both in and outside the School. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct outside the School on the part of pupils shall render them liable for disciplinary action.
Rules regarding proper dressing and appearance
- All pupils must come to school in the prescribed uniform. The P.T. Uniform must be worn on specified days only.
- Repeated failure to comply with the School’s uniform regulation may result in the offending pupil being sent home.
- With the exception in of the pair of stud, earring for the girls pupils are not permitted to wear any jewellery on the school. This includes expensive watches, bracelets, ring necklace etc.
- Girls are instructed not to grow/paint fingernails and to ensure that the hair is styled in a manner benefitting pupils in School.
- Boys are instructed to ensure that their hair is neatly and evenly trimmed and maintained above the level of the collar.
Rules for maintaining discipline
- All pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner at all times and in all places. Whole-hearted co-operation from guardians in expected at all times in the formation of the character of their children. As pupils progress from the lower to higher classes the emphasis shifts from conformity with externally imposed order to self-imposed discipline. Any student, either willfully or through carelessness, is responsible for damage done to any property of the school, that student is required to pay the cost of replacement or repair. In certain cases he/she may also have to face further disciplinary action as the case may warrant.
- The School reserves the right to discipline appropriately, suspend a student for a fortnight of even dismiss any student whose conduct offers evidences that he/she lacks the required sense of responsibility or ready co-operation either in his/her academic work or in matters of conduct and deportment.
- The School reserves the right to dismiss pupils whose diligence or progress is continuously unsatisfactory, whose conduct is harmful to others or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards.
- Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority of willful damage to property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal. Normally, all disciplinary action shall be taken by the Principal who will hence forth be assisted by the Disciplinary Action Committee comprising of five senior teachers. In Special cases, however, the Chairman, is empowered to take such action as he deems fit in the interest of the school.
- The school is not responsible for loss of goods/money. It is forbidden to bring valuables to School by students.
- No books (other than texts, note books or library books) magazines, audio/video cassettes and obscene materials of any kind is permitted within the School. Disobedience on this account will invite stern disciplinary action. BURSTING OF CRACKERS IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES, IS BANNED.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. If, however, a child does require private tuition, it should be done with the approval of the PRINCIPAL in writing. No student may seek private tuition from the same teacher who is instructing them in School. Stern action will be taken against students found taking private tuitions without prior permission from the Principal.
The school fees includes tuition fees, bus fees, library fees, science fees, computer fees etc. An additional hostel fees would be charged to only those students WHO RESIDE IN SCHOOL HOSTEL.
The payment of the fees should follow:
- Fee once again will be accepted in the following month from the 1st to the 10th but since fees being paid behind schedule, late fee fine of Rs. 25/- will have to be deposited, along with the fees.
- If any one installment of fees is pending i.e. ½ months then the students name will automatically be struck off the rolls. In which case the child will have to be detained at home until all dues are deposited. This will comprise of:
- The late fee of Rs. 25/- for each month.
- Readmission charge.
- The school fees that is due including bus fees.
- Late fee fine for bus fee is Rs. 20/- month.
- The rules regarding the late fees fine are strictly enforced by the bank and to be adhered to. No request to Condon the same for various reasons will be entertained
- Every student is provided with a bill card. This card must be produced at the time fees are being deposited. Parent/Guardians must ensure that this book is duly filled when paying fees.
- If for any reason the parents/guardians have not received a bill book then must enquire at Schools’ Office for the same. Fees must be cleared before the due date. No reduction of fees is made for holidays or broken period.
FEE STRUCTURE. SESSION 2020 - 2021
- NUR Rs. 800
- LKG Rs. 860
- UKG Rs. 910
- STD I Rs. 960
- STD II Rs. 1010
- STD III Rs. 1070
- STD IV Rs. 1120
- STD V Rs. 1180
- STD VI Rs. 1230
- STD VII Rs. 1285
- STD VIII Rs. 1340
- STD IX Rs.1500
- STD X Rs. 1650
- STD XII Rs. 2500
I will give you a worthy citizen...”
--- Read More ---